Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Little Secret Surprise



I love to experiment and often do so on my family and friends as they are my best critics. More often than not, I succeed and on those occasions I don't there is cereal for dinner and instant pudding for dessert. This is not one of those times.

For my Fiance's birthday I surprised him with two days of concert tickets. The first day was to see a series of bands we both love with many of our friends. He had no idea what I was planning. I packed sack lunches (dinner) and these Secret Surprises for all of our guests to enjoy.

I obviously couldn't make a cake since knives are not allowed in Shoreline Amphitheater so cupcakes seemed to be the most reasonable alternative.

I love cupcakes and I love cheesecake, so why not combine these two heavenly desserts into one? And so I did. I topped them off with a layer of coffee frosting, dipped them in chocolate frosting and piped a swirly do-dad on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment