Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fat Tuesday!!



Mardi Gras rocks! Well, I've actually never been myself to enjoy the festivities in the French Quarter in New Orleans, but I hear it is amazing and would like to make my way down there eventually.

This is a Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting covered in Fondant. I often work within a tight budget and in order for my client to get more bang for her buck, I opted against some fondant and gum paste work for store-bought items to decorate the cake.

Here is what our client said about it:

"Dear Joeline & Courtney @ Krumbs & Co.

I just wanted to tell you that I really apprieciate your time and the effort you put into my birthday cake. The cake not only looked absolutely amazing but it was also so DELICIOUS!!! My friends and family loved it so much and there were so many people around that admired the cake I just had to share!! I even posted my cake on my Facebook along with your companies email so if anyone else wanted to get in contact with you to design a cake of their own!! Thank You again that birthday cake was like " the icing on the cake"!! I will be in touch soon for more birthdays and events to come!"

All I can say is, I love making people smile!

For more of our cakes find us on Facebook: Krumbs and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment